339
I'M BAD NEWWWWWWS, BABY I'M BAD NEWWWWS, I'M BAD NEWS, BAD NEWS, BAD NEWWW-EW-EW-EWS.
Amazing song. Listen to it if you can.
My weekend was great, work last night was not.
Candice came over Friday and we spent the night watching the Big Brother Final around Char's. It was quite laughsome.
Saturday I had work so Candice went with Char to Bath to meet someone.
Came home from work and Candice came back soon after. We led/sat around just hugging and talking and stuff which was just what I needed after finishing work. Awes.
Ordered tickets for The Starting Line but we decided not to go to see Motion City Soundtrack because it is over 18's and we don't wanna risk not getting in, plus the tickets had to be picked up at the box office, in Cardiff. Silly.
In between that, my bed got brokeded. It wasn't even from doing the rumpy pumpy, although we may have weakened it. Heh!
We then went up Char's again and voyaged to Pizza Hut. Took a detour to see Cray slaving at work in Sainsbury's which was funny.
Got back to Char's and did the usual chat/drink routine. It was weird, it seemed really lazy. I had a surprisingly good night's sleep on a broken bed!
Sunday was nice, up until work. We spent a fair amount of time in the conservatory talking and cuddling. She makes me laugh like no other.
Then, before Candice left, we put on the CD she made me. The rather fitting Finch - Letters to You came on as did Something Corporate - I Want To Save You. That was reeeeeeeeeeally nice and cuddly and awesmazing.
Took Candice to the station and then came home and left for work.
Work was rubbish. I hated my job yesterday. I mildly dislike it most days, but yesterday I wished it was alive, so I could kick it and it would whimper and slouch away like a new born puppy, and make big eyes at me, all like, "Why did you kick me, what did I do? I'm just your job" and then I would say, "You know what you did! Bad job" and then i would kick it again.
Unfortunately, my job is not a puppy and I decided to ramble like this to prevent me from going into a massive rant. Ho hum.
Cinema on Wednesday to see The Island. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
AS Results Thursday. Fuck.
chro.


3 Comments:
At 3:55 PM,
. said…
fucking ace weekend wasnt it? :D
you make me sound like i was an angel this weekend! im glad i made you smiley :D
the conservatory bit was funny, even if i do get a bit carried away ;)
i love you.
At 5:30 AM,
Unknown said…
you like the island?
At 1:31 PM,
Gareth said…
Um, I'm going to see it in about an hour.
Post a Comment
<< Home